UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced winners of the UKG Aspire 2022 Innovation Awards, which celebrate customers using UKG people technology in innovative ways to solve complex problems, create empowering workplaces, and drive exceptional business outcomes.
The Innovation Awards are a longstanding UKG tradition that recognizes the achievements of customers going above and beyond to create meaningful and connected experiences for their people.
“Customers are at the heart of everything we do. They are the driving force behind our ‘Partner for Life’ promise, as well as our commitment to constant innovation,” said Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer at UKG. “This year’s award winners represent the incredible successes of our customers worldwide, across our solutions. We celebrate their accomplishments and applaud their innovative spirit.”
This year’s UKG Aspire Innovation Awards winners include the following Canadian organizations:
- Co-Operators, for ROI achieved through its use of Pro. The Canadian-owned insurance co-operative is leveraging data and insights from its UKG solution to create dozens of easily accessible dashboards and reports, saving more than $300,000 in productivity improvements and system savings.
- TravelBrands and Coast Mental Health in the Product Suite category, for their innovative use of the UKG suite of human capital management and workforce management solutions. One of the largest travel companies in Canada, TravelBrands is leveraging UKG to scale its continued growth. Since rolling out its full-suite solution, the company has experienced a 10% decrease in employee turnover, a 50% decrease in time spent creating financial reports, and a total first-year savings of $150,000. Meanwhile, Coast Mental Health, a provider of housing, support, and services to people in Canada with mental health challenges, is using UKG to manage its complex union workforce. Managers no longer have to spend hours calculating premiums related to collective agreements, and its finance center doesn’t have to allocate cost centers and percentages.
“The results we’ve experienced with our full-suite UKG solution, in just one year, are simply remarkable,” said Diana Valler, chief human resources officer at TravelBrands. “Not only have we gained significant efficiencies, but we’re also providing a more empowering and engaging experience for our employees in support of the important, people-centric mission we share with UKG.”
“Championing great workplaces and helping to create purposeful work through the use of innovative technology are central to who we are,” said Chris Todd, CEO at UKG. “Our purpose is to create meaningful experiences for organizations and their people, and we are proud of, and humbled by, the outstanding results UKG technology delivers every day to our award winners and all our customers across the globe.”
- Hear why UKG customers are Partners for Life.
- UKG customers celebrate our Life-work Technology vision.
- View the latest UKG Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Report to learn more about how UKG is making a difference for its employees, customers, community, and environment.
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps more than 70,000 organizations around the globe and across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.